The Articulator™ injection needle is a reliable, yet affordable needle, ideal for everyday use and dependable enough for your most immediate needs. From saline assisted polypectomy, to esophageal varices, ulcers, and tattooing, the Articulator™ needle is the steadfast choice for injection therapy.
The Articulator™ needle offers a…
- Luer-lock, spring-loaded handle to determine if the needle is either engaged or retracted, no in-between reducing the risk of inadvertent scope damage and incidental needle sticks, while providing maximum needle projection
- Kink resistant, stainless steel sheath to pass smoothly and perform in fully articulated endoscopes
- Stainless steel hub to aid in tamponade and help ensure only the needle penetrates the mucosa
A choice needle for injection therapy, featuring a spring-loaded, luer-lock handle designed to ensure needle projection in retroflexed positions.
25 gauge injection needle, available in the following sizes:
- 4mm needle projection, 160cm length
- 5mm needle projection, 160cm length
- 5mm needle projection, 230cm length
- 5mm needle projection, 350cm length (enteroscopic)
- Latex-free, single use
For more information please visit the US Endoscopy website.