The Boost™ head positioner is designed to help stabilize a patient's head during ERCP, cradling it to enable easy access to the mouth for scope insertion and control throughout the procedure.
The Boost™ head positioner…
- Helps keep the head stable throughout the procedure for direct access to the mouth and airway
- Promotes proper patient alignment and comfort during long procedures
- Cradles the patient's head, helping to avoid pressure points
- Works for patients in prone, semi-prone, and left-lateral positions
- Traditional methods may allow the face to fall forward making it difficult to control scope insertion and maneuvering, and manage the airway
- 9.5 x 19 x 2 inches
- Latex-free, single use
For more information please visit the US Endoscopy website.