The Streamline MIS Spinal Fixation System allows a rigid construct to be created in the thoracolumbar spine via a percutaneous or mini-open approach using cannulated pedicle screws, set screws and rods. The system offers a broad range of implants and instruments providing the ability to tailor treatment to a specific patient for an efficient, streamlined, implant experience.
- Cannulated pedicle screws
- Integrated, disposable and easily detatched extension sleeves
- Double lead theatre design for faster implantation
- 60 degree conical screw angulation provides intraoperative flexibility
- Set screws
- Designed to reduce incidence of cross threading
- Fits all screw sizes
- MIS rods
- Standard 5.5mm pre-bent rods from 35-150mm
- Optional straight rod set for thoracic procedures
- Optional long rod set for long contructs
For more information please visit the RTI website.