Cardiopulmonary stress testing and indirect calorimetry testing in one metabolic cart. Use as standalone device or combine with a Vmax PFT system and save money.
- Provides wide range of application for CardioPulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET) of sick patients and elite athletes, children, and adults, even patients requiring supplemental Oxygen.
- Also accurately assesses indirect calorimetry (metabolic rate) on spontaneous breathing and ventilator-dependent infants, children, and adults.
- Both Mixing Chamber and Breath by Breath (BxB) technology is available in the same instrument.
- Multiple patient interface options, including mask, mouthpiece, canopy and dilution mask.
- Vmax Encore software provides Easy Trending (table form and graphically) of previous and current tests which is of great use for evaluating rehab patients.
- Automated or manual selection of anaerobic threshold (AT), automated slope calculation as well as baseline and Peak Values detection improves and shortens report processing time.
- EZ-view graphic display with color coding (Green, Yellow, Red) lets you keep focused on your patient.
- Interpretative and narrative statements with short cut keys helps physicians accurately and quickly read CPET and nutritional tests.
- Integrated Spirometry software meets all American Thoracic Society recommendations. Tidal breathing flow volume loops during exercise testing is extraordinarily useful for the detection of exercise airflow limitation.
- Our metabolic carts can be configured as a combination metabolic/complete PFT system to save you significant expense, both up front and in warranty costs.
- Vmax can perform Exercise Diffusing Capacity measurements to so you can examine the relationship between pulmonary blood flow and gas exchange.
- Simple limb lead or complex 12 lead ECG, bicycle ergometers, treadmills, pulse oximeter, and other devices can interface and share information with Vmax.
- Export data to Excel or SQL.
- VLink with HL7 and ADT communicates bidirectionally with your Hospital Information System
For more information please visit the Carefusion website.